- All individuals are taught procedures that guarantee staff hygiene throughout everyday activities before and during employment.
- All workers are advised to notify their immediate supervisor of any sickness or unusual health condition to take necessary action.
- Personnel is prohibited from touching raw materials, intermediate products, or final, unpackaged goods while wearing bare hands.
- Give each person the training they need to do their jobs safely.
- Take appropriate precautions for their own and others' health and safety.
- Wear appropriate attire and personal protective equipment as required.